Aleyso Bridger has over thirteen (13) years of experience in marketing and public relations which make her the perfect mentor if you want to be successful.
- Graduated in Communication / Journalism and Masters Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing.
- She is Executive Director at Bridger Communications LLC.
- Former public relations and communications for, Grupo Empresarial TRIPLE A, Spanish group with capital investment in Latin America.
- She has implemented marketing, communications, public relations actions to develop businesses in Miami for seven (7) consecutive years.
- She has designed more than 40 corporate events in three years for more than 300 guests per event with important speakers such as the President of Dominican Republic, Leonel Fernández Reyna, Music producer, Emilio Estefan, President and CEO, Wells Fargo, John Stumpf, President and CEO, Baptist Health, Brian E. Keeley y Miami-Dade Mayor, Carlos Alvarez among other outstanding business executives.
- She has lived in Colombia, Venezuela, United Kingdom and United States.
- Aleyso Bridger developed her editorial knowledge in Colombia during the 90’s while she worked at EL TIEMPO, the first national newspaper in Colombia. She also was director of various publications at Grupo Empresarial Triple A.
- In 2012 she officially incorporate Bridger Communications in United States, resuming her passion for publishing, discovering famous and new talents achieving their book publication in United States, Latin America and worldwide.
- Recognized for her community work in Florida by U.S. Sen. Ileana Ros Lehtinen.
- Distinguished Guest of the City of Maracaibo, Venezuela and medal award “City of Barranquilla, Colombia” for her excellent work as Executive in journalism.
Share this Post